Get ready to celebrate! At Ovation Hair we are excited…
For many of us, hot styling tools are a catch 22. We know when we use them on a daily basis, we’re wreaking havoc on our precious strands, but by not using them our tresses can end up looking like a hot mess. The good news is there is an amazing (very well-known) product that helps solve this daily dilemma – Thermal Protection Spray! With a simple application, you can reduce damage caused by the styling tools, meaning you can style AND protect your hair at the same time. Although applying Ovation Thermal Protection Spray is relatively straightforward, I’ve put together some instructions for ease of use.
Thermal Protection (Heat Spray) Tips for Healthy Hair:
1. Use on clean and wet/damp hair.
2. Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb or brush.
3. Section hair into large pieces.
4. Spray each section from root to tip. Hold spray around six inches away (use 2-3 pumps per section).
4. Concentrate application on the ends (where hair is most susceptible to damage).
5. Comb through to distribute the product.
6. Let air dry or use blow dryer on low setting.
7. Use flat or curling iron on lowest setting possible for your strands.
8. Enjoy protected, conditioned, beautifully styled hair!
How Thermal Protection Works
Without protection, hot styling tools open your hair cuticles. This makes the strand more susceptible to damage and allows much needed moisture to escape. Thermal Protection works by creating a seal that blocks heat’s ability to lift the cuticle which allows the hair strand to remain moisturized, keep its elasticity and makes it less prone to breakage.
Ovation’s Thermal Protection Spray not only provides protection against hot styling tools, it contains naturally derived, high-quality ingredients that do much more! Our unique, non-greasy formula includes panthenol and hydrolyzed keratin protein that moisturizes, adds softness and increases shine. The peach and pomegranate extracts have anti-oxidant properties that promote healing and repair. Thermal Protection Spray is safe (and actually recommended) for everyday use. While it was formulated to protect against hot styling tools like flat and curling irons, the ingredients included also protect against UV rays. The best part? It’s only $14.95!
By following these instructions and applying Thermal Protection daily you can literally beat the heat and keep those strands healthy and hydrated!
How about you – how often do you use Thermal Protection?
Next Post: Get to know us! Meet Kyle
Previous Post: Beach Bag Must Haves – Hair Care Products for Summer