My favorite time of year has officially arrived! For some,…
It’s going to be a hot summer meaning the braid and beach waves are on fire. With summer only a couple weeks away we wanted to show you a few of our favorite fun styles that could work with your day/night ensemble.
The Double Dutch braid is #trending and many of your favorite celebrities are flaunting it. Here is our version of the braid.
- Make sure before you start to flat iron your hair; use the Thermal Protection Spray to protect from heat styling.
- Then start off by parting your hair into two sections and create the braid as you normally would.
- Once both braids are completed grab sections of the braid with you finger tips and pull gently. This will give your braids a bit more volume and style!
- Touch up your roots with the Whipped Mousse to hide any flyways.
Lockdown the summer with Beach Waves!
- Start off by parting your hair down the middle.
- Divide your hair horizontally in 3 parts and clip.
- Once hair is divided unclip the bottom row of hair and spray with Thermal Protection.
- Take chunks of hair and curl with a curling iron on medium – high heat.
- Spray curl with Finishing Spray and repeat for all sections of hair.
- Once you’re fully curled run your fingers through your hair- this will start parting your giving it more volume.
- Add 3 pumps of Essential Hair Oil to your hand and run your fingers through our hair (Stay away from roots) – this will soften and add shine to your curls.
- Give your curls a little extra Finishing Spray and you’ll be serving the office in no time!
Here are some of the key styling products that can help you achieve your summer look.
- Essential Hair Oil – Fight frizz and keep your look sleek.
- Finishing Spray– Lock in your look.
- Whipped Mousse with Argan Oil – Give your hair shine and texture.
- Thermal Protection – Protect those locks from heat styling.
Have fun creating these looks and don’t forget to tag us at @OvationHair #OvationHair!