Would you like to be a part of the Ovation…
Get ready to celebrate! At Ovation Hair we are excited to tick off another year of providing clients with thicker, stronger, longer hair! So excited, that we are running easy to enter & win contests on our social media platforms – all month long.
This is a truly fun time for us at our Ovation corporate office so we wanted to be sure and spread the joy with you! With the increasing number of competitors in the hair care market, Ovation recognizes you have a plethora of options to choose from. We are truly thankful that you continue to choose us for your hair care needs! Your support is key to our success and we couldn’t do what we do without you.
A Little History…
Over these past years, we’ve increased the Ovation Hair product line to include Ovation Cell Therapy Systems – addressing everyone’s individual hair care needs. We’ve tacked on styling products that enhance the benefits of Cell Therapy and give great hair! Our most recent successes, our Essential Hair Oil and the Intensive Repair Hair Mask, have made our staff and clients happy – especially with these long winter months!
Celebrate with Us!
Our best product launches are a direct results of the feedback and suggestions our clients provide us with – either over the phone or through our social media platforms. So, don’t miss out on the conversation! If you are not connected to Ovation’s social media pages, get connected! We are EVERYWHERE: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+. The best part? We’re celebrating YOU all month long with random contests and giveaways you won’t want to miss!
Happy Birthday Ovation!
Official Contest Rules
This contest involves a social media-based promotion to be conducted by Ovation Hair, to provide one prize awarded to one winner consisting of one Cell Therapy System. The contest is subject to the following official rules:
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Ordinary internet access, text message and similar charges do apply.
2. No more than four (4) contests will run during the contest period. Contest period runs from 8:00am PST on March 9, 2015 through 11:59pm PST on March 31, 2015. Each social media platform will specify how to enter the contest. Each eligible entrant will be permitted to enter by following the rules as outlined on Ovation’s official Facebook, Instagram or Google + pages during the promotion period. No other method of entry permitted. Ovation is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted or incomplete entries.
3. No individual may win more than one prize. Administrator will randomly select the potential giveaway winners from all eligible entries received during the promotion period. Winners will be notified by e-mail, private message or telephone within two business days of completion of the contest period. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
4. Entrants must be a legal resident of the United States, 18 years or older. Employees of Ovation Hair and any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates, and the respective advertising and promotional agencies of the foregoing, are not eligible entrants.
5. Eligible entrants may enter as often as they wish during the contest period, subject to limitations provided elsewhere in these official rules, but each Entry must be unique. Entries may not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate language or content, as determined in Ovation Hair’s sole discretion. Entries deemed inappropriate or unsuitable in Ovation Hair’s sole discretion will be disqualified. Automated, script, macro or robotic entries will be disqualified.
6. All entries must be the sole, original work of the entrant. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize any portion of the entry from any other source. Entries may not have been published previously or have been submitted in any other competition. Entrants must own all rights in and to any entry submitted by him/her. By submitting an entry, entrant understands that any entry, in its entirety or any portion thereof, may (in Ovation Hair’s sole discretion) be posted on one or more Ovation Hair-affiliated websites and/or used in other Ovation Hair-selected media, and hereby grants all rights necessary to Ovation Hair and its affiliates, or any of them, to so post and/or use such entry or portion thereof, and entrant grants Ovation Hair, its affiliates and independent contractors all rights necessary to do any of the foregoing.
7. No substitution for or transfer of prize permitted. Retail value of each prize depends, but does not exceed $96.49; prize may not be redeemed for cash.
8. Ovation Hair reserves the right to implement policies and procedures as may be necessary to enforce compliance with these official rules. Winners (or a winner’s parent or qualified legal guardian if winner is under the applicable age of majority) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, or other documentation required by Ovation Hair.
9. By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and any other rules and regulations adopted by Ovation Hair. This contest shall only be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the State of California, USA, and the federal laws of the United States of America, without regard to the provisions of conflicts of laws thereof. Entrants further each hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of California in connection with any legal proceeding relating to this promotion or brought to enforce or interpret these Official Rules, and further agree that such federal and state courts located in the State of California will be the sole and exclusive venue for any such proceedings, and hereby waive any objection based on lack of personal jurisdiction, improper venue, inconvenient forum or similar grounds in any such proceeding. Entrants hereby irrevocably waive any right to bring or join in any class action relating to this promotion, and agree that any legal proceedings relating to this promotion will be brought and litigated only on an individual and not a class basis.
10. Winners and their guests assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By accepting a prize, winner and his or her guest, and their respective executors, heirs and assigns, agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ovation Hair, Facebook, Instagram, Google +, Twitter, Pinterest and any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, advertising and promotional agencies from and against any and all liabilities, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of: (i) participation in the contest (including with respect to internet access, text message or similar charges for all attempted entries, whether or not made in error or accepted in the promotion); or (ii) the receipt or redemption of any prize. Entrants will be disqualified if automatic software influencing voting is used in their favor. Ovation Hair, its affiliates and independent contractors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the contest.
11. Any violation of these official rules by any prize winner or any behavior by any prize winner that Ovation Hair determines may place Ovation Hair, its affiliates or their respective agents and employees in danger of violating any provision of applicable law, or in danger of bodily injury or property damage, or that reflects adversely on Ovation Hair, its affiliates or their respective agents and employees, may in Ovation Hair’s sole discretion be disqualified as a winner and all rights and privileges as a winner will be immediately terminated.
12. None of Ovation Hair, Facebook, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter assumes any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in this promotion. None of Ovation Hair, Facebook, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter is responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.
13. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of Ovation Hair which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, Ovation Hair reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. In the event the promotion is terminated prior to the stated expiration date, all or a portion of the prize may be awarded to winners to be selected from among all eligible entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Ovation Hair. Ovation Hair reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds (a) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this promotion, (b) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (c) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (d) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the promotion.
14. All determinations by Ovation Hair are final.
15. The contest is sponsored by Ovation Hair, PO Box 130008, Carlsbad, CA 92013. Facebook, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter are not sponsors of and are not otherwise affiliated with the contest.